free website stats program I'm in love with this Sissybar | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm in love with this Sissybar

GeorgeLowe

Hi everyone,
A couple of months ago I purchased the Iron Born Blade 25" Sissy Bar for my Harley Sportster in matte black. I love it! It enhances the bike's appearance and exceeds my quality expectations, especially for the price.

Constructed with 5/8-inch round bar steel, it's durable and sturdy. Standing at a height of 25 inches from the base, it can provide comfortable support for pillion passenger. Since I have a solo seat on my Sportster, I usually add a sissy bar bag, and it works wonderfully in that aspect as well. The pointed style adds aggression, perfectly complementing the sporty look. Installation was a breeze with included hardware. The rust-proof matte black finish adds style and protection.

Overall, the Iron Born Blade sissy bar has surpassed my expectations. It combines functionality and style, and the craftsmanship is impressive. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to enhance their Harley Sportster.

Short and sweet: I love the Iron Born Blade 25" Sissy Bar! It enhances my Harley Sportster's look and exceeds my quality expectations. Easy to install and rust-proof, it's a great investment for style and functionality. Highly recommended!

Hi everyone,
A couple of months ago I purchased the Iron Born Blade 25" Sissy Bar for my Harley Sportster in matte black. I love it! It enhances the bike's appearance and exceeds my quality expectations, especially for the price.

Constructed with 5/8-inch round bar steel, it's durable and sturdy. Standing at a height of 25 inches from the base, it can provide comfortable support for pillion passenger. Since I have a solo seat on my Sportster, I usually add a sissy bar bag, and it works wonderfully in that aspect as well. The pointed style adds aggression, perfectly complementing the sporty look. Installation was a breeze with included hardware. The rust-proof matte black finish adds style and protection.

Overall, the Iron Born Blade sissy bar has surpassed my expectations. It combines functionality and style, and the craftsmanship is impressive. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to enhance their Harley Sportster.

Short and sweet: I love the Iron Born Blade 25" Sissy Bar! It enhances my Harley Sportster's look and exceeds my quality expectations. Easy to install and rust-proof, it's a great investment for style and functionality. Highly recommended!
Alright mate! I have a Viking Bags sissy bar in matt finish (https://www.vikingbags.com/iron-bor...ley-sportster-1200-custom-xl1200c-matte-black) and it is already rusting from the screw holes. Called for the claim yesterday and sent the pictures, haven't heard back from them yet.

I'm sorry, I forgot to add the photo, here I attached the photo of my sissybar attached to my bike

Same as mine? (https://www.vikingbags.com/iron-bor...ley-sportster-1200-custom-xl1200c-matte-black) Do you have any rust issues? I talked to the customer service and they are not entertaining my request. I only did 1 long ride with these and the rust is already in the screw holes. They said that the excessive water may have caused that or it might be the dew factor as I told them that i mostly park my bike in the open. plus I feel the bar gauge is a bit thin and i felt it can be bent with the bag load only.

Back